Kelowna Pre-sale Inspection
Home inspections aren’t just for home buyers. Home sellers also gain peace of mind by investing in a thorough home inspection prior to putting a house up for sale. The last-minute discovery of problems by a prospective buyer can lead to time delays, added expenses and can even stop a deal altogether. Your best prevention measure as a home seller is to have an inspection done prior to listing your home.
You may want to consider a Kelowna Pre-sale Inspection which can ensure the sale process will go smoothly and quickly. A pre-sale inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer, because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first.
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
* Allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
* It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
* May alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
* It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
* Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
* There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
* You have the time to make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
* Helps you to price your home realistically.
* It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
* May encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
* It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers.
- An inspector can alert you to red flag safety issues.
- Shield you from costly discoveries after you buy the home and protect your financial interests.
- Give you buyer’s confidence.
- Get a full scope of the maintenance and type of repairs that may be necessary.
- An inspection report can help your insurance agent facilitate the proper coverage.
- A pre-inspected home is a great marketing tool.
- Offer full disclosure to potential buyers so all parties can proceed in the home purchase process with confidence.
- By having an inspection done and disclosing needed repairs, you control repair negotiations and could save thousands of dollars.
- Avoid disappointment from the unknown with last minute emergency repairs and closing delays.
Top Kelowna Home Inspection Company. Let this experienced Kelowna Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues. As well as, maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Lake View Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! Committed to providing you with outstanding service. Highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Kelowna area, we can help!
Shane McLean a Professional Licensed and Certified Home Inspector owns and operates Lake View Inspections takes pride in his commitment to following high standards. As well as, providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (250) 800-3323 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website